Tue. Apr 16th, 2024

TWO TEENS INJURED IN CLOVIS HOUSE FIRE

CLOVIS (KSMX) – Firefighters in Clovis battled a house fire in the 3200 block of Vinton Street early Thursday. Two teenagers were reportedly injured in the fire, according to the Eastern New Mexico News. The fire started in a garage at the home, which had been converted into a living space. Seven people were inside the home at the time of the fire. The two teenagers are expected to recover from their injuries, and officials believe the cause of the fire is related to a space heater.

About Post Author

Leave a Reply