The Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce’s Retail Committee is inviting the Clovis community to participate in a Shop Local Egg Hunt for local retail businesses. From Monday, March 22 through Saturday, April 3, people of all ages will be able to search for plastic eggs that local businesses have hidden around Clovis – in stores, as well as around town. Eggs will contain exciting surprises (discounts, coupons and more) to local stores.
*Please note – this is not an Easter egg hunt designed for kids; it is meant for people of all ages. The goal is to help boost the local economy by providing an interactive, fun way for citizens to immerse into the community and support local businesses.
How to Participate:
- Between March 22 and April 3, keep an eye on the Chamber’s Facebook pageto see posts from participating local retailers, hinting at where they hid their egg(s)!
- Put on your detective hat and try to find the egg! It could be in the store, or somewhere outside in the community.
- Find an egg to receive awesome prizes, goodies and coupons from the participating store!
- When you find an egg, take a selfie and post “FOUND!” in the comments section of the business’ original post (the one showing where it was hidden).
- Winners will be entered a drawing for the Chamber’s grand prize, which will be held on Friday, April 2 at 4pm MT.