Mailing addresses must be verified to receive state issued supplemental food benefits for students
CLOVIS (KSMX)- Clovis Schools Administration has released the following information:
The New Mexico Human Services Department is preparing to mail P-EBT cards to households for:
- Students attending District schools that provide free breakfast and lunch.
- Students at Clovis High School, Gattis Middle School, iAcademy, and Barry, Mesa, and Zia Elementary Schools who receive free and reduced school meals and are NOT on SNAP EBT or Medicaid.
Parent/guardian addresses must be verified so the State issued supplemental food benefit (P-EBT) card will be mailed to the correct address. Qualified families will receive a “per-student” supplement of more than $300 on a P-EBT card. Address verification must be completed no later than Monday, June 15 at 2 p.m.
TO VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS:
Families can verify their address by logging into Skyward Family Access. For each student in Skyward, click on the Student Information tab and verify that the address is correct of issuance to all student households that are currently receiving SNAP benefits.
- The correct address is listed: Nothing more needs to be done.
- The incorrect address is listed: Submit the correct address.
- To expedite the process, attach a proof of address document (photos or scanned copies of proof of address): Utility bill – water, gas, or electric o Rental or Lease Agreement
Once verified by the District staff, the address will be updated. If further information is needed, the custodial parent of record will be contacted by District staff.