GRAB & GO MEALS CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK
Clovis Municipal Schools cafeterias will be closed December 21 – January 7 for the Winter Holiday Break.
- Parents or children can pick up five (5) prepackaged meals (breakfast & lunch) from any school site, with the exception of the iAcademy at Lincoln-Jackson
- Meals will be distributed between 8:00 AM – Noon, Friday, December 18
- Children 18 years of age or younger eat for free – District enrollment is not required
- Children do not need to be accompanied by a parent
- Grab & Go meal sites will reopen at 8:00AM, Friday, January 8
For further information, contact the Clovis Schools Student Nutrition Department at 575-769-4325.
Additional community sites distributing meals:
- Plains Regional Medical Center, 2100 N. Martin Luther King Boulevard, Monday – Friday, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM (18 years of age or younger)
- Matt 25, 1200 N. Thornton Street, Tuesdays & Fridays, 10:00 AM – Noon
- Eastern New Mexico Food Bank, 2217 E. Brady, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM (until all food is distributed)(name & address verification required)