PORTALES (KSEL)- Eastern New Mexico University released a press release limiting hours and access to its campus in its efforts to practice the safety measure that has been implemented by the rest of the state.
“We are continuing to serve our students as we continue to implement measures to minimize virus transmissions. There are currently no known cases of the COVID-19 virus on the ENMU-Portales campus.”
As of Monday, March 23, Eastern New Mexico University will be implementing the following regulations for ENMU-Portales.
- ENMU is restricting public access to all buildings starting Monday, March 23.
- Campus buildings will be open only to ENMU employees and current ENMU students.
- The Golden Student Success Center (GSSC) will be open only to ENMU employees and current students, including dual enrollment students, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Campus Union (CUB) will be open during the dining hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., with the dining hall providing carryout service to ENMU employees and current students.
- The lobby of the campus Post Office will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday ENMU maintains constant communication with government, educational partners, and other New Mexico higher education institutions. Additional and current information is available at enmu.edu/UniversityOperations.