New Mexico state health officials on Wednesday announced 40 additional positive tests for COVID-19 including one more in Curry County.
Curry County has now reached 6 cases in the area and Roosevelt County remains at 1. The number of deaths in the state related to COVID-19 is now seven.
New Mexico has now had a total of 403 positive tests for COVID-19:
The Eastern New Mexico News reported that because of specific patient confidentiality rules, the NMDOH will not be releasing information on exposure locations.
Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 15 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 3 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 1 new case in Doña Ana County
- 4 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Rio Arriba County
- 8 new cases in Sandoval County
- 4 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
The Department of Health on Tuesday also reported one additional death in New Mexico related to COVID-19.