CLOVIS (KSMX)- The City of Clovis will continue its response to the New Mexico Public Health Orders in place for COVID-19 and offices and facilities will remain closed to the public until April 30.
Per the press release, public safety, including police, fire, EMS and emergency management, public works functions including wastewater, landfill, streets and traffic departments, and the Clovis Municipal Airport, will continue to function as normal.
CATS will be operating but are limited to 4 passengers per bus and ask that people use the service for essential travel only.
City facilities that will remain closed through April 30 include:
- All Fire Station lobbies
- Police Department lobby, call (575) 769-1921 to file a report or get a copy of a report.
- CATS Lobby
- Public Works office, Norris and Brady
- Parks & Recreation office, 500 Sycamore
- Clovis-Carver Public Library
- Friendship Senior Center
- Aquatics Center
- Colonial Park Golf Course
- Roy Walker Gym
- Clovis Zoo
- City Hall lobby, payments can be made online or via the dropbox out front of City Hall.