CLOVIS (KSMX)- Yesterday, May 15, Clovis City Officials discussed the new public health orders that will be put into effect this Saturday and what will change for Clovis City departments.
The following list are changes to city departments openings:
- Terminal area open to the public.
- Lobby area open to the public. The public is asked to enter into the building through the west door.
- Public encouraged to call or use online services at www.cityofclovis.org to conduct business where possible.
- Lobby area open to the public limited to 1 customer at a time
- Fare collection continues to be suspended
- Limit of 4 passengers on the bus
- Prior to booking a reservation, call ahead to make sure the business you wish to visit is open
City Hall Administration, Emergency Management, Finance, Human Resources, Municipal Court
- Lobby area open to the public. The public is asked to enter and exit through the west door (Connelly Street)
- Restricted access to departments in City Hall including Administration (call 575-769-7828), Emergency Management (call 575-763-9485), Finance (call 575-769-7827), Human Resources (call 575-763-9660). Public encouraged to call to conduct business where possible.
- Municipal Court has been, and will remain open (entrance on 4th Street) (call 575-769-7860)
• Lobby area at Station 1 open to the public
• Facility open to the public with guidelines. The public is asked to enter into the building through the west (Main Street) side and exit through the south (7th Street) side.
- City parks continue to be open to the public, practicing social distancing
- Main Complex at 500 Sycamore lobby open to the public
- Other facilities including the Aquatics Center, Potter Pool, Zoo, Roy Walker Gym and YRB will remain closed at this time.
• Lobby area remains open to the public
- Main facility area open to the public.
- Landfill open to the public
- Wastewater Treatment plant open to the public
- Friendship Center remains closed to the public.
- CRMSA providing grab and go lunches