Board and Committee Vacancies
CLOVIS (KSMX)- The City of Clovis is seeking representatives for the following:
- 4 representatives for the Civil Aviation Board.
The board meets at 5:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month and makes recommendations to the Clovis City Commission regarding the airport.
- 1 representative for the Hotel Industry
- Citizen member for the Lodger’s Tax Advisory Board
The Lodger’s Tax Advisory Board meets at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every other month at City Hall.
- Parks, Recreation & Beautification Committee for representatives from Districts 1 and 2,
- One vacancy for County representative from an association utilizing parks.
The committee meets on the fourth Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
- Two vacancies on the Senior Services Committee for representatives from Districts 1 and 4.
The committee will meet at least quarterly at City Hall.
- One vacancy on the Water Policy Advisory Committee for one citizen representative and one vacancy for a representative of Curry County.
The committee meets monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 8:30 a.m. to make recommendations to the City Commission regarding water-related matters including conservation.
- One vacancy on the Public Works Committee for a citizen member from District 1.
The committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. at City Hall.
All applications will be received until 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 27.